Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh

I didn't have a great night, and I don't see that last 12K happening by Friday. (g) After a long day hitting the books, I only managed 715 words tonight. But still, I'm happy for that. I'll be lucky to get half that tomorrow. BUSY day ahead of me. (g)

HOWEVER -- The good news is that Monday's a holiday. That equates to a nice three day weekend for me to write. Hey, I'll take what I can get. I forgot we had a day off that soon...YAY Labor Day. :)

Oh, and I'm down to 150 pages of reading for tomorrow... I can do that, I think. LOL. Whether I'll survive Wednesday to do the reading for Thursday is another thing entirely. And then the readings for Friday. Gah, my schedule SUCKS. And I wanted to get a job on top of this?? Heh, good luck, Jen.

No comments: