Monday, August 27, 2007

Quick Note

Well, it was bound to happen, and now it has. I've faced the reality of school starting tomorrow. With that extra week, you'd think I would've taken the opportunity to get a head start on my assignments.

NAY, I say!

I saved 'em until today. And of course I had a family celebration to attend this evening. In other words, I didn't start reading for class until close to midnight. (g) With sixty pages for my ONE class tomorrow, not to mention my snail pace and penchant for distraction, I only finished about an hour ago.

So, no writing tonight... I'm gonna scribble down some notes, though.. Hopefully I can squeeze some time in tomorrow. I just ran down my reading list for Wednesday, and it ain't pretty, folks. (g) Therefore, I need to start on it the first opportunity I have.

Why oh why am I taking 17 hours??? Yeah, I know -- I'm crazy. But a heavy semester in the fall means a LIGHT one in the spring. That is SUCH a motivation. (g)

So, the bad news? Erm, remember how I estimated I would need 15K to finish the next 100 pages? Ummm, I'm only at 3K...that means I need to squeeze in 12K on top of my monstrous class load--by Friday. Heh. (VBG) I _could_ do it...we'll see. LOL. Well, to be honest... I _could_ finish the 15K, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull all the chunks together in that time. Plus I still need to edit/revise those three chapters from the previous draft... ugh, that takes me forever.

Oh...and I made a new goal of getting BTPM to D.A. by the end of September. *sigh* Much longer than I had hoped to take, but what can you do? After all, I've got his attention with FI -- that's the more important of the two at this point. Despite that, I'm super excited to get it to him... I really hope he loves it as much as I do.

Okay, off to try and fall asleep. Egads. My schedule is SO out of whack.

No comments: