Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finished!

I've put my entire outline together. I cut my original MS to shreds, but man, I LOVE THIS NEW OUTLINE. LOL. I can't say enough how excited I am about these changes. This new version has more excitement, more layers, more secrets...it's great. (g) Granted, who knows if it'll be the final version, but it's a HUGE step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.

And can I just give a BIG thank-you to Carol?! Girl, you kept pointing out that the ending bothered you. I just didn't get what the problem was. I was about to call it good when I decided to take one last look. I started typing a question to Jenna when *ding! Lightbulb moment* hit me. I completely changed what I had. The new ending is FABULOUS and I'm so glad you kept going back to it with me. In my mind, everything was fine... but now it's GREAT. Gah. I'm so excited. :)

I'm going to clean up these pages and send off to D.A. in the morning. EEEE. I'm nervous but very excited. I feel like I'm sending off my full again. LOL. Here's hoping he likes it and doesn't say _this_ is what I waited all this time for?? (g)

1 comment:

Carol Spradling said...

Hey Jen,
I'm glad I could help. Um, you are going to fill me in on the change, right?!