Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WooHoo

I'm almost finished with my outline. This week has been extremely tiring -- keeping up with my sister has proven most difficult. LOL. We've seen many movies, played many games, eaten at many restaurants -- all an attempt to stay busy, but without going out into the heat/humidity. She's not a happy camper in this weather, so we've been somewhat limited as to what we can do. At any rate, we've had some time here and there when I've been able to pull up the outline and work on it. I'm basically up to the last few scenes of the book and _should_ be able to finish the first draft tonight. Then I can go back and tweak and clean the sucker up. YAY. Expect it in the mail soon, you lucky people! (g)

It's great timing... I have a paper due on Monday, which I haven't even started yet. LOL. OH well, that's me. (g) But come Thursday -- after I put the sister on a plane home -- I'm going to hit it hardcore. No choice, obviously. So, if I can get this sucker cleaned up by then, more power to me. :) Okay, back to work.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Jen, you make me tired. (G) Do you sleep?

Jennifer Hendren said...

Cindy,

LOL...I can't even begin to describe how tired I am right now. (g) I actually slept quite a bit this week -- just ran around _a lot_ during the waking hours.

But my sister is winging her way back to Cali...and I'm about to crash for a late afternoon nap. *very big grin*

Jen