Friday, June 29, 2007

Oh, Thank Heavens!

I finished my outline. *happy dance* I have no idea if it will end up working, but I've sent it to a couple of my critters to see how it reads. *crosses fingers* It's such a relief to at least have it all down on paper -- now I can concentrate on making sure everything makes sense and that I won't have everyone hating my characters in the end. (g) It's _such_ a departure from my original book, and the big challenge will be matching the lighter "Maddy tone" with some of the more hardcore things going on in the book.

And lemme tell you, it will take a while to execute these changes if D.A. likes them. I've _maybe_ kept about a third of the book...with a lot of changes in the bits that remain. It may be a much longer book, too. I guess only time will tell. I mean, I have no way of knowing if D.A. will even like this new outline. But let me tell you, I went for broke. LOL. I'm beat. (g)

Like I said in a previous post, I have a paper due on Monday. After I tackle that, I'm back to revisions of BTPM. I swear, at this point, I just want to write _something_. This no writing thing is getting old...gah, I'm such a grump when I'm not producing something. I also need to finish that short by the end of July. Goodness, it's neverending. (g)

No comments: