Sunday, June 17, 2007

Short

After a lot of hemming and hawing, I finally came up with a way to start my short story. I knew the basic set-up I wanted to begin with, but I didn't know HOW to do it... So, yeah... I officially have the first sentence. :) I'd share, but it completely gives away the premise of the story. Maybe soon -- after I get a ways in. All I know is that I got the shivers when I reread it. It packs quite a punch.

This post topic has a double meaning. I apologize if my last post was a tad snippy. We had another scare with Ruby Luebe today (Thank GOD, she's fine), and it put me a bit on edge. Add a couple of things that annoyed me to no end...and that's what you get. Sorry! (toothy smile)

That said, I didn't get my outline finished as I hoped to. Working on it today wasn't exactly an option. And tomorrow I'm heading to my grandparents, so fat chance I'll get anything done... I'll try, but I'm driving alone with _both_ dogs. LOL. That will be interesting and I'm sure I'll be exhausted by time I get back home. I actually wasn't planning on going because my sister will be here next weekend and that's our first stop. But with the scare today, I just wanna see my grandma.

BUMMER on not finishing that dang thing, tho. I will by...let's say Tuesday. (g) Yeah, that adds on the two days I lost this weekend. Wednesday at the latest...yeah. Whatever day it is, it WILL go in the mail this week. (email)

No comments: