Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yep, It's Halloween.

This morning, I awoke to the sound of my stereo disc thingie turning. You know how they make that loud shuffling noise when it's jumping to the next disc? Anyway, if that didn't bring me to full alert, the sound of my printer (on the OTHER side of the room) doing it's thing, did.

So I sit up, head pounding...looking between the two. They're still going at this point, but quickly settle down.

"Huh, that's weird." Must be a power surge, right? I glance at the clock on my nightstand...not blinking...time is the same as the clock across the room, which also isn't blinking. (And BTW, the stereo and the clock on my nightstand are plugged into the same power source.) Now that's weird.

Booooooooooo!! (g) I'm sure it was just some weird electrical glitch, but I honestly can't explain why, if the stereo and printer were reset, my clocks weren't blinking. I've owned both for a long time, and trust me, even the slightest hiccup in electrical power restarts them both. Eeeeeeee.

2 comments:

Precie said...

Hmmm...sounds like The Presence is playing with you!

odthgge

Jennifer Hendren said...

Precie,

Fabulous... go ahead, feed my fears. LOL.

(VBG)

Jen