Thursday, September 13, 2007

Onward

Well, I went back through the chapter from last night. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought -- just a few tweaks and it's looking pretty good. YAY. :)

I took a few minutes to read through the chapters up to that point, just to make sure the tone was even and everything was falling together properly. There didn't seem to be any major continuity issues, which I'm very thankful for since this section underwent a serious slice/dice and rearrangement.

Now I'm on to a couple of chapters that should stay relatively the same. I made it through one, and will tackle the next tomorrow.

Under the suggestion of Rhonddalyn, I'm trying to tone down some of the relationship bits. With the overall tone of the chapters being much darker after the changes I've been making, they're sticking out like sore thumbs. LOL. Hopefully, the progression will feel more gradual now and Mac won't seem so nearly self-absorbed. *wink to Rhonddalyn* (g)

Anywho -- I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

No comments: