Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's A Girl!

I'm pleased to announce the newest member of my household. Her name is Bailey, she's about 17 lbs. of over-the-top, nutty as all get out, furball energy. We have no idea what kind of dog she is -- a terrier mix of some sort. Her face reminds me of a pomeranian, though. Anywho, we drove about 100 miles (one way) to pick her up. I'm exhausted! Probably not the best way to spend the day before a final, but oh well. lol. It didn't seem right for me NOT to go.

Chloe and she are still circling each other -- well, except for when Chloe tries to hump Bailey's head. LOL. Yeah, Chloe is definitely the dominant one in this duo. Bailey is about 10 months old, and let me tell ya, that dog is all tongue. She licks _everything_... when she lies on the floor, she leaves wet spots. She's so fun, though -- she has these really crazy ears that _do not_ work in tandem. I'll try to snap some pics of her tomorrow.

Can I just say there are only 9 more days until I'm free for the summer?? Well, at least for a month or so. I _cannot_ wait to start working on FI. It'll be so nice. YAY...counting down the days and hours. :)

No comments: