Friday, May 30, 2008

Congratulations, Carol!!

Congratulations are definitely in order!! Carol's debut novel, COST OF FREEDOM, was released today through The Wild Rose Press!

I already purchased my copy, and now it's YOUR turn. :)

Let's help make Carol's release a success -- go to www.thewildrosepress.com and purchase your copy today!

YAY, Carol!

As an added bonus, if 15 people come back with some form of proof of purchase -- let's say their order number from TWRP, I'll hold another drawing where I'll give away one of my _favorite_ books. I won't be able to part with any of these easily, so you know I'm big on supporting this woman. (g)

If you enter, you could win a copy of:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak




Looking for Alaska by John Green



The Host by Stephenie Meyer



OR

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld




*Takes a deep breath* This is serious, people. I mean business here.

No deadline on this one -- but the sooner we hit 15 people, the sooner you could own one of these books!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

TWRP order number 3886, baby! *g*

NBB said...

TWRP order no. 3950

I'm not in for the competition (being in Germany and all), just wanted to say I ordered :)

Anonymous said...

I won the book in a contest so I don't have an order number but I have the book and I'm going to buy the print one when it comes out on Amazon.