Saturday, May 3, 2008

Life is Sweet!

Why? Because my two sitdown finals are over, and my final paper is finished and turned in. YAY. On top of that, I only have three days to go until every last schoolwork obligation will be taken care of. Then...then I will celebrate by pampering myself a little. A new outfit for graduation...a new haircut...maybe even a mani/pedi. Oh man, I can't wait. Just the thought of it all, and graduation in _7_ days, is enough to keep me going. Woohoo.

And of course...it will be back to FI soon. I can't wait. It feels like years since I've worked on it, and I can't wait for the day I can sit down knowing I have nothing else to think about for a long long time. Okay, so I need to find a job, but whatever. (g)

Three more days...three more days...WHOOT.

2 comments:

Carol Spradling said...

Hi Jen,

It's been a long haul to get here. Go all out and pamper yourself silly. You've earned it.

Tara Parker said...

Jen,

I'm so happy for you!!! (BG)

Oh, and guess what? Maureen Johnson emailed ME! I'll post hers (and mine) to your Facebook page.

(Is is sick to be all giddy right now?)