Monday, August 3, 2009

Two Signs You've Been Reading Too Much Scott Westerfeld

1. You're talking to your friends about the writing conference you're attending in September. You mention the fact that you recently sent off pages for an agent critique. You say it's all very nervous-making.

2. You're talking to a friend on IM, giggling about something someone else has done and you ask... Has she gone brain-missing??

Clearly I've got Westerfeld on the brain.

What's funny is that none of my friends commented on my weird phrases. lololol. (g)

2 comments:

NBB said...

I've never said it but I've certainly THOUGHT it a lot of times :)

glovin said...

Very interesting and very nice blog thanks for the posting........... keep moving ahead...........

glovin
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices