Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday (Er, MONDAY) Check-IN

Bad week all around. I was super busy and super tired. My family left for vacation, leaving the dogs for me to entertain. They are quite demanding. After taking them to the dog run yesterday, and giving them BOTH baths, I was exhausted and more than a little sick.

I have a tendency to _really_ enjoy cooler weather. So much so that I often make myself sick by not wearing proper clothing. So, I took today off. Slept in late, and now I'm feeling a bit more human. I'm working on a new scene in FI.. it's going, though slowly.

Writing progress last week wasn't the greatest, though I did some brainstorming for some "blank" spots in the book. So, I'm back to making steady progress again. It's coming together, I swear, but the more I write, the more I want to change things. Ugh. LOL. Oh well.

No comments: