Sunday, November 4, 2007

One Thing Down, One To Go

I've finished my chapter in the group novel over at the forum. At close to three thousand words, it's the most I've written in a day for a LONG time. LOL. I don't know why that is, but it's true. I also seemed to really churn out the words for the houseparty... Go figure.

At any rate, it's a huge load off. Now all I have to do is finish my last betaread -- I'm about a third of the way through it now...maybe a little less. At any rate, I would love to finish it today, but I'm not sure it will happen. Cleaning day. (le sigh) Technically, _yesterday_ was cleaning day, but I wasn't feeling well..so now I'm stuck doing it today.

This is also my last official day on the net (other than email and this blog). I've been itching to turn it off, to be perfectly frank. Now I don't know whether I can do it. LOL. But I will -- I have to. My family is coming in two weeks, which means I won't get _anything_ accomplished while they're here. Now is the time to buckle down and get caught up on everything--make sure I'm on top of things. (HEH)

At any rate, I'm feeling a little lighter with both the houseparty and group novel behind me. Wow, talk about a lot of work and time. :) So fun though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! on the finishing the group novel thing. I loved what I read of it last night.

On a sad note...I miss you all ready. *sniffles*

On a happy note...I finished my term paper with 45 minutes to spare! *dances* 22 pages and a little of six thousand words later and I'm a free woman--for the time being. Yayz!

Jennifer Hendren said...

Jenna,

YAY...and with so much extra time left over!! (VBG) You go, girl!

And thanks about the group novel -- it ended up being close to 3K -- you should hop on and read through the chaps so far. I imagine your turn will be coming up soon. Mwahahahaha.

And I so miss you too! It's weird not having my IM on. *sniffles* I can make it through today...I can make it through today... LOL. I'm such a wuss. You'd think it had been a week already. (g)

Jen