Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Check-in

Admittedly, I didn't do _great_ this week. But the important thing is that I tried to get words every day and, for the most part, succeeded on getting _something._ Granted, it wasn't nearly as much as I wanted.

I ended up working (egads) 65+ hours this week, and had to spend the good majority of yesterday getting ready for my aunt and uncle's anniversary party, which took up the majority of today. It's been a rough patch of having no time to do _anything_.

The good news in all of this? I still managed a couple of thousand words, and I'm rolling on a scene right now. So, yanno, it's not all bad. I'm not sure the work schedule will be slowing down anytime soon, but I am trying to limit my hours while my aunt and uncle are on vacation next week. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished (I'm not going to say the SFD words, but that's what I'm hoping to nail down). Hopefully, the dogs will let me write. LOL.

Oh, and I have tomorrow off! I haven't decided what I'm going to focus on, but I plan to spend the majority of that time writing/revising. If I have to go somewhere to get away from the family and pups, so be it. I deserve tomorrow after this past week. :)

No comments: