Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Suck It, Trump!

I did it! I did it! I did it!


I made it a goal to finish a 50K word novel in a month. If I failed, I vowed to give $50.00 to the "Make America Great Again" campaign. The rules:
1. It must be a new project 2. I must tell the story from start to finish.

Aaaaaaandd.....

I DID IT!

Ended up with 50,005 words, to be exact. And I made it juuuuust under the wire. My deadline was tonight at 12:00AM.

But noooone of that matters...I made it! That means I can tear up the stupid check I wrote to that stupid man to support his stupid campaign. BOOYAH!

Oh man, I've not felt this good in a long time. It was a rough month with a lot of trials and I very nearly gave up a dozen times. But NO...I made it.

Let's celebrate!!!


*Please be kind. My hair is awful, but I had a marathon writing session today in order to make the deadline. 7,694 words, to be exact. :) Could I BE any happier about this??

The answer is no, I couldn't.

SUCK IT, TRUMP!!

2 comments:

App Development Company said...

I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

Clipping Path said...

You made an article that is interesting.You are so amazing.