Monday, February 9, 2009

Blurgh

This was going to be my week. My final push to finishing FI. The grand finale to this odyssey...

Yeah.

I have a 70+ hour work schedule between today and Sunday. And I'm sick. What started out as a slight sore throat this morning, turned into a full fledged fire in the alley pain and a fever. I've just taken a healthy dose of Nyquil and cannot wait for it to kick in.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to work from 7am to 9pm.

Ummmmmmm....

We'll see. (g)

Quick Aside: Why is it that I never catch the kind of sickness that makes me lose my appetite? (I've often wondered this. I mean, heck, if you're going to be sick you might as well reap some benefits.) Random thought...but hey, I'm sick.

Anyway, I'm hoping to nip this...sickness--whatever it might be...in the bud early. I can't get sick right now. I just can't. I refuse to. That's right. I refuse to. You hear me germs??

*mutters to herself*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing! I just got over a hideous cold/sinus thing. Everyone in my office has either been sick or is sick or probably will get sick. There has been much spraying of lysol and judicious use of Germ-X. Feel better!

Deniz Bevan said...

Hope you feel better - and get lots of writing ideas from fever dreams! :-)