Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let It Snow...

...NO MORE.

I'm tired of shoveling grass. (g)

Seriously, tho...most lifetime residents are saying they haven't seen this much snow since they were kids. This winter is a DOOZY.

The forecast? No new snow that I know of (YET)...but BITTER cold. Y'all it is two degrees at the moment according to Yahoo. The windchill factor is supposed to feel like -25...possibly -50. Tell me how much I don't want to go outside right now. Tell me how much my car does NOT want to start in that. LOL.

Gah, I wanna go back to bed. I wanna hide under the blankets until spring.

1 comment:

Deniz Bevan said...

Under the blankets with a book! I agree! I think when you get to -25 Fahrenheit and Celsius are pretty much the same, no? It's getting up to -18 here - without the wind chill...
(and look! word verification = resqu! who will rescue us from this cold?)