Friday, April 3, 2009

*Wave*

I know, I know, I know... I said I would blog a little more often and I've been a miserable failure. I have a _really_ good excuse for it all, but you'll have to forgive me for not going into it now. I'll just say that no, I haven't finished FI...no, I haven't heard any bad news, etc. about FI...and yes, I am still alive and well. :)

In fact, I just returned from a writer's retreat with several of my forum peeps -- in Myrtle Beach, SC. More about that later, too. I've returned rather inspired to finish FI (which is just getting THAT much closer to the end) and I'm going to log out in a minute to write. I just want to give a HUGE shout-out to the TGWG ladies -- Thank you for a great time -- so nice to meet all of you in person -- and I plan on blogging about my experience very, very soon.

Okay--I'm off.

No comments: